PPP Annual Membership 2019/2020
We have two different types of membership on offer:
- Combined annual PPP membership and affiliation to England Athletics (EA), aimed at those runners who intend to compete in a number of races per year. This membership also entitles you to participate in the PPP VMLM ballot (subject to our terms and conditions).
- Basic PPP membership for those wanting to attend our weekly training sessions and purchase our PPP kit.
Membership for all members runs from 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020 and costs £21 for the combined PPP and EA membership (£15 England Athletic and £6 PPP) or £6 for PPP basic membership.
Basic membership to the PPP club is £6 irrespective of the joining date.
Once you have had a few trial runs with us and would like to join, Please email your Name, Address, Email address and Date of birth to email@example.com and make a bank transfer of £6 to the following Pershore Plum Plodders bank account using you name as a ref (Eg, J Bloggs Mbshp)
Sort Code: 20-98-61 A/C: 00988936 Name: Pershore Plum Plodders
2nd claim membership also costs £6. (This only applies if you are a full member of another club affiliated to England Athletics and you are already registered with EA.)
Please contact Lynsey Hall our membership secretary via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
To renew your PPP membership we have changed the way we renew membership, by using the England Athletics service (it will save us so much time)! The renewal is based upon your previous membership for either PPP basic membership £6, or the combined PPP and EA £21.
For many it will be the first time you have logged onto the EA portal (website), so you may have to set up your account and enter emergency contact details etc..
If you would like to change your membership type (PPP basic and PPP and EA combined) please contact me at email@example.com and I will change your EA profile to reflect this change.
Below is a guide to renewing your membership:
1) Log into the England athletics portal at https://myathletics.englandathletics.org/port…/Members/Login
to check your personal details, add your emergency contacts and agree to their data policies
2) You will receive a payment request email from England Athletics (or may be from PayZip), follow this link to pay for your membership.
3) Let me know if you don’t receive an email from EA, have the wrong membership type or have any queries.
The deadline for membership renewals is the 30th April to ensure you are eligible for the London Marathon club ballot or race league.
PPP Membership Secretary